The Right Hardware & Software
Are Not Enough
SMG3 is not just here to sell you a barcode scanner or label printer. Our client-centric approach to business offers a unique experience built on values and company culture. We understand the importance of implementing a multi-disciplinary plan of action to create a healthy enterprise mobility plan.
With over 20 years of experience in mobility solutions, and a reputation for producing results, SMG3 delivers an unmatched breadth of expertise and avant-garde vision of the future. Our team of experts is deeply rooted in industry knowledge to accelerate your technology dream into a fully functioning reality.
How Do We Turn Strategy Into Results?
SMG3 has been breaking industry norms since its inception. We drive innovative solutions to help your business outpace the competition in a dynamic and evolving industry. Our goal is to simplify the process, giving clients peace-of-mind, and shifting their focus onto what they do best; running a business.
We take your stagnant operating model, and transform it into a progressive solution, turning liabilities and conformity into profitable opportunities. At the core of what we do is an overall improvement of business performance and the development of strategies to unlock your organizations full potential.
SMG3 is proud to offer clients numerous services including:
- Network Installation
- Device Integration
- Wireless Site Surveys
- Managed Spare Pool Services
- Onsite and Remote Training
- Technical Support
- Project Management
- Facility Analysis
SMG3 primarily works with companies in Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Food & Beverage, Gaming, and Field Mobility industries.
As your partner, we will:
- Identify pain points in your existing infrastructure and develop solutions to overcome them.
- Examine your organization to accurately provide the correct device and software recommendations based on your work environment, vertical, and budget.
- Quantify your objectives and set goals for your mobile devices that are reasonable, attainable, and measurable for your enterprise.
- Narrow down your device choices by examining your infrastructure on site. With this first-hand knowledge, we will be able to make the best recommendations.
- Once you are up and running, we will advise you on how well your plan is working and troubleshoot any issues you may be having.