Vocollect a730 mobile device
bridges the long-standing
gap between voice and scanning
Today’s distribution center (DC) requires solutions that optimize operations and provide business flexibility, while maximizing existing technology investments. That’s why Honeywell Vocollect™ voice solutions are the performance choice for more than one million workers around the world each day. Empowering mobile workers to operate hands free with voice technology has been proven to offer positive worker productivity and business value.
The Vocollect A730 mobile device bridges the long-standing gap between voice and scanning. Honeywell is proud to be the first organization in the world to design an ergonomic solution that optimizes voice and scanning in a single mobile device. For workers that occasionally require a scanner for tasks such as order induction or serial and lot number capture, it offers an elegant and ergonomic solution.
- An optimized solution that combines voice and scanning in a single mobile device. Ideal for workers who occasionally require a scanner for tasks such as order induction or serial and lot number capture.
- A worker can scan hands free by using a voice command to activate the scanner when moving boxes with labels past the scan target while the device is positioned on the worker’s belt.
- Using Vocollect TouchConnect, a worker can quickly pair the SRX2 wireless headset with the A730 mobile device with a simple touch, reducing shift start-up procedures from minutes to seconds.
- Two options: a standard battery, projected to last 14 hours, and an extended life battery, projected to last 24 hours (ideal for freezer environments). Either option helps reduce work stoppage from battery changes.
- Supports a number of time-saving features, including TouchConnect, TouchConfig™, RapidStart™ and other features designed for faster start-up times, resulting in greater worker productivity.
Endcap Description: Short-Range 2D Imager Endcap
Best Used for Environments Requiring: Occasional short-range scanning, wireless headsets and peripherals
VOCOLLECT VOICE SOFTWARE
Device Software: Vocollect VoiceCatalyst™ 2.0+ and Vocollect VoiceClient™ 3.9+
Device Management Software: Vocollect VoiceConsole™ 5.0+
Voice Processes: VoiceApplications™ and VoiceTasks™
Speech Recognizer: Vocollect BlueStreak™ with SoundSense
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® CE 7
VOCOLLECT MOBILE DEVICES
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-8°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Drop Tested: 24 drops at 1.5 m (5 ft) to steel and 12 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) to steel
Vibration: Meets MIL-STD-810F method 514.6
Battery Indication: Yes
Humidity: 100% condensing
Rain & Dust Sealing: IP67
Bluetooth Version: Class 2 Bluetooth v2.1+ EDR
NFC/Vocollect TouchConnect: Yes, with Vocollect VoiceCatalyst
VOCOLLECT HEADSET SUPPORT
Configurations Supported: Wireless (Vocollect SRX and Vocollect SRX2)
Terminal: 186 g (6.7 oz)
With Standard Battery: 269 g (9.5 oz)
With High-Capacity Battery: 320 g (11.3 oz)
Standard (L x H x W): 150.9 mm x 64.1 mm x 42.1 mm (5.9 in x 2.5 in x 1.7 in)