Zebra zxp series 7
ZXP Series 7 Card Printer
FAST & RELIABLE CARD PRINTING WITH PHOTO-LIKE IMAGES.
Using the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 provides high-quality card printing. The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use.
The ZXP Series 7 printer is built to meet the needs of today’s demanding business environment. It features a robust design that works out of the box in a wide range of environments and applications, plus it generates near-photographic print quality and color depth using photo-print technology. The printer also performs edge-to-edge card printing, while the laminator ensures security of the cards and lengthens the life of the image.
You can select options whenever you need them—so you can add to your portfolio of card-printing applications and manage your investment at the same time. Options include singe or dual-sided printing, wasteless single- or dual-sided lamination. The series also offers a variety of encoding and connectivity options, including UHF encoding and wireless connectivity.
Performance: works the way you need it — card after card
The ZXP Series 7 printer is built to meet the needs of today’s demanding business environment.
- Robust design that works out of the box in a wide range of environments and applications
- Generates near-photographic print quality and color depth using photo-print technology
- Edge-to-edge card printing
- Laminator ensures security of the cards and lengthens the life of the image
Productivity: high speeds and low maintenance
The ZXP Series 7 printer features fast print speeds that improve productivity and reduce wait time.
- Fast click-to-drop and batch print speeds
- Up to three jobs can be in process at the same time (encoding, printing and laminating simultaneously), enabling fastest throughput
- ix Series™ ribbons are developed for faster printing
- Simultaneous dual-sided lamination
Ease of integration and low maintenance are ensured by:
- High-capacity media
- Ribbon and laminate rolls are synchronized
- Simplified ribbon loading and operation
- Windows® drivers, ZMotif™SDK and networking options for faster deployment
Adaptability: meet business needs — now and in the future
The ZXP Series 7 printer offers real flexibility. You can select options whenever you need them — so you can add to your portfolio of cardprinting applications and manage your investment at the same time.
- Single- or dual-sided printing
- Numerous encoding and connectivity options, including UHF encoding and 802.11b/g wireless connectivity
- Wasteless single- or dual-sided lamination
- Integrated barcode reader
- Zebra® Duo-Print™ dual-sided printing upgrade kit
- A variety of ribbon options
Adaptability and control through software:
- ZXP Toolbox provides advanced control over printer, driver, and software setup; administration; and diagnostics
- Advanced security features allow administrative flexibility for customizing the feature sets and privileges for users
- The ZMotif SDK allows software developers to easily integrate advanced features or write their own custom print applications
Cost efficiency: supplies designed to minimize the cost per card
The ZXP Series 7 printer is designed to work with Zebra True Colours ix Series ribbons and Zebra True Secure i Series laminate. The high capacity ribbons reduce costs by delivering more images per roll and feature an improved formulation for printing high-quality images at higher speeds. Many ribbon types are available in two sizes to meet the needs of every printing task.
Zebra True Secure laminates reduce the risk of counterfeiting and extend the life of your high-security cards. The unique laminate design dramatically reduces waste by eliminating the need for carrier material, backings and liners. Specially designed cartridges make laminate replacement simple.
Both the ribbons and laminates utilize intelligent media technology, which automatically detects and calibrates the printer.
Single or Dual-sided
MAX. IMAGES PER RIBBON ROLL
Standard: USB & Ethernet
Optional: 802.11 b/g wireless
Encoding: Magnetic Stripe, Contact & Contactless Smart Card, UHF RFID