Spectralink Versity Smartphone
Redefining Mobile Communications
Designed for the way you work, Versity allows you to manage tasks and teams easily, at the office or on the go. You get all the power, performance and functionality of an enterprise-grade device with the sleek look and feel of a personal smartphone. Spectralink Versity measures up to your toughest enterprise requirements without compromising style, flexibility or performance.
- Purpose Built for 24×7 Enterprise
- Open Platform for Innovation
- User-Friendly Design
- Versity offers best-in-class Wi-Fi coverage to keep your employees connected.
- Proprietary VQO technology ensures crystal clear communication and superior voice quality while roaming, with echo and noise cancellation.
- Versity delivers uninterrupted communication around the clock, giving workers constant access to the data and teams they need.
- True hot swappable batteries enable zero downtime, even while the phone is in use.
- Open, Android platform helps you keep pace with new mobile technologies.
- Integration with the industry’s largest ecosystem of application partners supports your business workflows.
- Only 12.2 mm thick, Versity delivers the sleekest, lightest enterprise smartphone on the market.
- Durable, IP68 rated. Resistant to dust, drops and liquids, it helps achieve optimal performance in the harshest environments.
- 9540 Smartphone
- 9553 w/ barcode scanner
- Android™ OS 8.1 and later
- Weight: 204g, 214g (scanner)
- Width: 153 x 76 x 12mm
- True hot-swappable batteries (3000 mAh)
- 2.1/1.8 GhZ Octa core 64-bit processor
- Front and Rear Camera 8 and 13MP with flash
- 64GB Storage
- CPU Memory 4GB
- HD voice and integrated full-duplex speakerphone
- 2.4 and 5 GHz
- (802.11 a/b/g/n/d/h/i/k/r/u/ac)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- IP68 – protects against dust ingress
- Waterproof – survives water submersion > 1 meter for 30+ minutes
DISPLAY AND TOUCHSCREEN
- 5.2″ 1080×1920 display
- Exceeds multiple 26 drop cycles from 6 ft (1.8 meters) to a steel plate per MIL SPEC 810G
- Damage resistant Gorilla™ glass
- Recessed display for screen protection
- Operational temperature: 32 – 104° F (0 – 40° C)
- Storage temperature: -22 -140° F (-30 – 60° C)
- USB type C
- 3.5 mm 4-conductor stereo headset connector
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE 5.0
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Real-Time System Location (RTLS)
- Fingerprint sign-on capable
- Pin authorization for shared devices
- WEP, WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X (EAP-TLS, PEAP- MSCHAPv2) with Opportunistic Key Caching (OKC) and Cisco Client Key Management (CCKM)
- HTTPS secure configuration and monitoring
- Manual or Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP)
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- XML and XHTML