Spectralink DECT Portfolio
Redefining Mobile Communications
The Spectralink DECT Portfolio consists of a range of wireless DECT handsets and servers, which provide features and solutions that empower mobile workers across different industries. The modular nature and scalability of the servers make sure that any organization’s needs can be matched.
All handsets are compatible with each DECT server, making it possible to combine several models in a single wireless system so you can choose the right handset device for each employee based on their specific requirements and needs.
- Application-enabled enterprise mobile workplace solutions.
- Modular, and scalable servers.
- Providing exact handsets for all your business needs.
- Durability and high quality features.
- Third-party integration
- Compatibility with leading Call Control / Unified Communications (UC/UCaaS) platforms.
- EMC: – EN 301 489-1 – EN 301 489-6
- Radio: – EN 301 406 – EN 300 328 (Bluetooth 7642 only)
- Safety: EN 60950-1
SPEECH / STANDBY TIME
- Spectralink 7622:
- Speech time: up to 23 (27 hours in economy mode)
- Standby time: up to 118 hours
- Spectralink 7642:
- Speech time: up to 22 (25 hours in economy mode)
- Standby time: up to 90 hours
- Speech/standby time with Bluetooth enabled: up to 11/50 hours
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Size: 5.8 x 2.0 x 0.9 in. (148 x 50.4 x 21.6 mm)
- Weight: 4.0 oz incl. battery (115 g incl. battery)
- Battery: Li-ion battery
- Easily removable battery with option to use in shift-operation environments
- Battery lifetime under proper charge and discharge conditions: Two years or 500 charging cycles
- Operating temperature: 14º F – 131º F (-10 – 55º C)
- Charging temperature: 32º – 104º F (0º – 40º C)
- According to EN60529: IP 64 classified (dust tight and water splash proof)
- Drop test: IEC 60068-2-32