honeywell Xenon 1900 series
Honeywell Xenon 1900 series barcode scanners
From HD linear to 2d color barcodes displayed on a smartphone screen, te 1900 series scans with ease
Xenon™ 1900, Honeywell’s most advanced area-imaging scanner, has been enhanced to deliver color imaging. Featuring Honeywell’s ColorFusion™ Technology and a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 Color offers industry-leading innovation, performance and reliability.
Color imaging unlocks a new world of functionality. It allows enterprises to read color bar codes that were previously unreadable, such as a red bar code on a white background. Additionally, it eliminates the need to use a separate digital camera for color image capture, enabling streamlined workflow and improved productivity. Most importantly, Xenon 1900 Color provides color imaging functionality without sacrificing bar code scanning performance, ensuring that enterprises can meet the data capture needs of today and tomorrow.
- A custom sensor optimized for barcode scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects your investment by providing supply chain stability.
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity.
- Integrated image processing software offers advanced editing functionality – cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more – to produce high-quality digital images.
- The TotalFreedom™ area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image processing, decoding and data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Remote MasterMind™ scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm (4.1 in x 2.8 in x 6.3 in)
Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
Input Voltage: 4.0V DC to 5.5V DC
Operating Power: 2.3 W (450 mA @ 5V DC)
Standby Power: 0.45 W (90 mA @ 5V DC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
Ratchet Stand: Designed to withstand 50 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete on each of the faces
Environmental Sealing: IP41
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Ratchet Cycles: The ratchet stand will support 10,000 cycles (each cycle is one full movement of the scanner either up or down) without losing its ability to keep the scanner in any ratchet position
Scan Pattern: Area Image (838 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 610 cm/s (240 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
HD Focus: Horizontal 41.4°; Vertical: 32.2°
SR Focus: Horizontal: 42.4°; Vertical: 33°
ER Focus: Horizontal: 31.6°; Vertical: 24.4°
Symbol Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: 45°, 65°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies
* Note: Decode capabilities dependent on kit configuration
Warranty: Five-year factory warranty