honeywell's vuquest 3320g
provides superior-performance scanning of all printed barcodes, and digital barcodes on any smart device
The Honeywell Vuquest™ 3320g compact area-imaging scanner offers aggressive scanning of all 1D, PDF and 2D barcodes in a lightweight, durable and portable form factor. The scanner’s sleek and elegant design also blends seamlessly in retail environments.
Powered by Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0, the Vuquest 3320g scanner delivers superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. Aggressive reading of barcodes on highly reflective surfaces, such as mobile phone screens, eliminates the need to purchase additional specialty hardware.
Designed with the customer in mind, the unobtrusive illumination contained within the Vuquest 3320g scanner reduces the annoying after-effects commonly associated with the illumination used in imaging-based scanners.
- The intelligent multi-interface design supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming barcodes with automatic interface detection.
- TotalFreedom enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality.
- Easily scans barcodes directly from mobile device or computer screens, almost as if they were printed on paper.
- Laser-free aiming provides an accurate scan indication, creating a customer-friendly operating environment while removing the risk of eye injury.
- A flexible licensing solution allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 73 mm x 51 mm x 26 mm (2.9 in x 2.0 in x 1.0 in)
Weight: 77 g (2.7 oz)
Termination: 15-POS D-Sub connector
Input Voltage: 5VDC ± 0.25V
Operating Power: 2.3W (450mA @ 5V)
Standby Power: 0.45W (90mA @ 5V)
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232 and Keyboard Wedge
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops
Environmental Sealing: IP53
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Area Image (838 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: >270 cm/s (106 in/s) at focal point
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 42.4°, Vertical: 33°
Focal Point: 127 mm (5 in)
Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: ±45°, ±65°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies.
*Note: Decode capabilities dependent on kit configuration
Warranty: Two-year factory warranty