Honeywell's vuquest 3310g area-imaging scanner
The 3310g offers universal mounting and robust presentation mode scan performance
Honeywell’s Vuquest 3310g compact area-imaging scanner offers aggressive scanning of all 1D, PDF and 2D bar codes in a lightweight, durable and portable form factor. The scanner’s sleek and elegant design also blends seamlessly in retail environments.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, the Vuquest 3310g delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Aggressive reading of bar codes on highly reflective surfaces, such as mobile phone screens, eliminates the need to purchase additional specialty hardware.
Designed with the customer in mind, the unobtrusive illumination contained within the 3310g reduces the annoying after-effects commonly associated with the illumination used in imaging-based scanners.
- Flexible Licensing Solution: Allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature
- Intelligent Multi-Interface Design: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection
- TotalFreedom 2.0: Second-generation plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality
- Mobile Phone Reading: Easily scans bar codes directly from mobile device or computer screens, almost as if they were printed on paper
- High Visibility LED Aimer: Laser-free aiming provides an accurate scan indication, creating a customerfriendly operating environment while removing the risk of eye injury
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
Dimensions (LxWxH): 74 mm x 50 mm x 26 mm (2.9˝ x 1.9˝ x 1.0˝)
Weight: 75g (2.7 oz)
Termination: 15-POS D-Sub connector
Input Voltage: 5 VDC ± 0.25 V
Operating Power: 2.3 W (450 mA @ 5 V)
Standby Power: 0.45 W (90 mA @ 5 V)
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS232, and Keyboard Wedge
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5´) drops
Environmental Sealing: IP53
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Area Image (838 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: >270 cm/s (106 in/s) at focal point
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 42.4°, Vertical: 33°
Focal Point: 127mm (5˝)
Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: ±45°, ±65°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies.
*Note: Decode capabilities dependent on kit configuration
Warranty: 2 year factory warranty