Honeywell's Voyager 1602g
Wireless Upgradeable Pocket Scanner
Proof that mini can be mighty
Honeywell’s affordable Voyager 1602g pocket scanner packs high-performance barcode scanning technology into an elegant and pocketable form factor—making it the perfect tablet scanning companion. Designed to complement the clean look of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with the mobile worker, 1602g is ideal for tablet-based fixed point-of-sale, mobile point-of-sale, inventory management, backroom/stockroom, in-store customer engagement and even non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation.
Portability and ergonomics were emphasized in the design of Voyager 1602g. It features a contoured design that fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning fun and easy.
- Incorporates Honeywell’s high performance area-imaging engine for aggressive, omnidirectional 1D and 2D bar code scanning.
- Capable of reading bar codes off smartphone screens—mobile coupons, digital wallets, and digital loyalty cards.
- Ready for your evolving data capture needs, the 1602g can be purchased as a 1D scanner and affordably upgraded to 2D scanning at any time in the future.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from host device.
- Features a battery rated for up to 2,250 scans over 12 hours, rechargeable over standard microUSB.
Radio/Range: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1; Class 2; 10 m (33 ft) line of sight
Battery: 750 mAh Li-ion minimum
Number of Scans: Up to 2,250 scans per full charge
Expected Hours of Operation: 12 hours
Expected Charge Time: 3 hours
Dimensions (LxWxH): 120 x 48 x 22 mm (4.7 x 1.9 x 0.9 in)
Weight: < 100 g (3.5oz)
Temperature: Operating: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) While Charging: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 30 1.4 m (4’) drops to concrete
Environmental Sealing: IP42
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Area Image (640×480 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Scan Angle: Horizontal 41.4°; Vertical 32.2°
Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance difference
Warranty: 3 year factory warranty