Voyager 1202g-bf battery-free wireless laser scanner
Honeywell’s Voyager™ 1202g-bf delivers aggressive linear bar code scanning performance
Honeywell’s Voyager™ 1202g-bf single-line laser scanner incorporates breakthrough battery-free technology, offering the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless technology without the maintenance hassle or long recharge time associated with traditional batteries. Like all other Voyager scanners, the 1202g-bf delivers aggressive linear bar code scanning performance—even on poor quality or damaged bar codes.
An integrated Bluetooth Class 2 radio grants users complete freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base in a typical work environment. For added convenience, a paging system on the base activates auditory signals that help to locate a misplaced scanner. By eliminating the trip-hazard of tethered cables, the 1202g-bf can make for a safer and more productive work environment.
- Battery-Free Wireless Technology: Fully charges in less than 35 seconds with a wall power adapter, and provides short-term power for at least 100 wireless scans.1 By eliminating the battery, a common maintenance headache is removed, and the scanner is lighter and more environmentally friendly.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: Grants wireless freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base, depending on user environment.
- Reliable Bar Code Reading: Increase throughput and reduce the potential for hand-keyed errors by quickly scanning a variety of 1D bar codes, including those that are damaged or poor quality.
- Automatic Interface Configuration: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Paging Functionality: Simply press the button on the base to locate your lost scanner; Voyager responds with a series of beeps and blinking lights on its indicator panel.
Radio/Range: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1; Class 2: 10m (33’) line of sight
Data Rate (Transmission Rate): Up to 3 Mbps
Number of Scans: At least 100 scans, with one scan every second At least 35 scans, with one scan every 6 seconds
Expected Full Charge Time: Less than 35 seconds via wall power adapter Less than 90 seconds via USB power
Use Time per Full Charge: 2-6 minutes (depending on use)
Scanner (Voyager 1202g-bf):
Dimensions: 180 mm x 66 mm x 92 mm (7.1˝ x 2.6˝ x 3.6˝)
Weight: 160 g (5.6 oz)
Operating Power Scanning: 180mA @ 4.0V
Non-Charging Power Standby: 40mA at 4.0V
Scanner (Voyager 1202g-bf):
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 30 1.5 m (5´) drops to concrete
Environmental Sealing: IP42
Light Levels: 0 to 70,000 lux (6,500 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Single scan line
Scan Speed: (laser only) 100 scan lines per second
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 30°
Print Contrast: 10% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: 60°, 60°
Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies.
Warranty: 3 year factory warranty