honeywell's orbit 7190g hybrid presentation scanner
designed for highly efficient retail checkouts, with a unique dual-modes design that enables seamless scanning
The Orbit™ 7190g scanner incorporates breakthrough hybrid technology that combines omnidirectional laser scanning and integrated area-imaging to provide a barcode reading platform optimized for highly efficient checkouts. Like other Orbit scanners, it delivers superior pass-through scanning of merchandise linear barcodes, while simultaneously helping retailers address the growing need for digital barcodes reading – without requiring an additional scanner.
Like other Orbit scanners – the best-selling hands-free scanners of all time – the Orbit 7190g scanner is an innovative, elegant and affordable solution for convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium. The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. For added flexibility, the scanning head can be tilted within a 30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes.
- The Orbit 7190g scanner integrates both a laser and an imager into a single presentation scanner – no need to buy a separate scanner for digital barcode reading, while maintaining superior merchandise barcode scanning.
- With dual-working modes, the scanner is optimized for both scanning digital codes off customer smartphones and scanning merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- A 20-line omnidirectional laser pattern maintains the proven 1D scanning performance of existing Orbit scanners. With leading Honeywell imaging technology, the scanner reads smartphone coupons and ID cards with ease.
- The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. The adjustable scan head even allows cashiers to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
- Automatic interface detection enables the scanner to configure itself to the appropriate interface upon connection – eliminating the tedious task of scanning programming barcodes.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 108 mm x 103 mm x 148 mm (4.3 in x 4.1 in x 5.8 in)
Weight: 410 g (14.5 oz)
Input Voltage: 5 VDC ±0.25 V
Operating Power: 472 mA @ 5 V
Standby Power: 255 mA @ 5 V
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM468xx (RS485)
EAS Features: EAS with interlock and integrated RF EAS antenna (EAS model)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops
Environmental Sealing: Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
Light Levels Laser: 4842 Lux Imager: 100000 Lux
Scan Pattern: Hybrid, Omnidirectional Laser (5 fields of 4 parallel lines) and Area Imager (640 x 480 pixel array)
Scan Speed Omnidirectional: 1120 scan lines per second FPS: 30
Scan Angle (Imager): Horizontal: 40.0° Vertical: 30.5°
Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew Laser: 60°, 60° Imager: 60°, 70°
Decode Capability Laser: Reads standard 1D, GS1 DataBar symbologies Imager: Reads standard 1D, PDF and 2D symbologies
Warranty: Three-year factory warranty