Honeywell's Granit 1990i
ULTRA-RUGGED FLEXRANGE scanner
Ensure maximum productivity and uptime with Granit™ 1990iXR
Ensure maximum productivity and uptime with Granit™ 1990iXR expanded range ultra-rugged barcode scanner. Top of its class durability ensures low TCO and premium scanning performance ensures quick scanning of low-quality codes and even damaged ones. Granit XP expands the its capabilities, redefining ultra-rugged scanning. This next generation Granit™ XP scanner is engineered to keep on working after the impact of drops from loading docks, fork trucks, and picking trucks.
The 1-meter (3.3 foot) tumble test indicates long term durability with daily knocks and drops from workstation or waist height. A best-in-class 7,000 tumble specification ensures Granit™ scanners will be ready to work for the long term. And IP67 dust and moisture sealing protect scanning performance under harsh treatment. Created for applications where high-speed scanning is needed to maximize productivity, and where durability is non-negotiable for low total cost of ownership, the Granit™ XP 1990iXR scanner offers the optimal solution.
- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The XR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes, plus expanded range scanning of UPC to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 100 mil codes to 10 m (33 ft).
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 192 mm x 76 mm x 100 mm (7.6 in x 3.0 in x 3.9 in)
Weight – Corded: 320 g (11.3 oz)
User Indicators: Good Decode LEDs, Beeper (adjustable tone and volume), Vibration (adjustable)
Input Voltage: 4.0 VDC to 5.5 VDC
Operating Power – Corded: 2.35 W (470 mA @ 5 VDC)
Standby Power – Corded: 0.5 W (100 mA @ 5 VDC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 TTL
Operating Temperature* – Corded: -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
2 m (6.5 ft): 50 drops from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F), uncontrolled RH
2.4 m (8 ft): 20 drops at 25°C (77°F), 55% RH
3 m (10 ft): MIL-STD-810G, 25°C (77°F), 55% RH
Tumble: 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles
Environmental Sealing: IP67 and IP65 Light
Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)ESD: ±20 kV air discharge, ±8 kV contact discharge
Scan Pattern: Area Imager (1280 x 800 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 4500 mm/s (177 in/s)
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 40°, Vertical: 30°
Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Roll, Pitch, Skew: -360°, 45°, 65°
Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal, Digimarc, DOT Code and OCR symbologies
Warranty – Scanner: Three-year factory warranty
Warranty – Battery Pack: One-year factory warranty
5 mil Code 39 20 mm to 220 mm (0.8 in to 8.7 in)
10.4 mil C128 3 mm to 343 mm (0.1 in to 13.5 in)
13 mil UPC 0 mm to 1520 mm (0 in to 59.8 in)
15 mil C128 0 mm to 1727 mm (0 in to 68 in)
20 mil Code 39 0 mm to 2236 mm (0 in to 88.0 in)
6.7 mil PDF 417 20 mm to 209 mm (0.8 in to 8.2 in)
10 mil Data Matrix 30 mm to 220 mm (1.2 in to 8.6 in)
20 mil QR Code 0 mm to 484 mm (0 in to 19.1 in)
22 mil QR Code 0 mm to 1671 mm (0 in to 65.8 in)
70 mil C128 136 mm to 7240 mm (5.4 into 285 in)
Min. resolution 1D Code 39 3 mil (0.076 mm)
Min. resolution 2D Data Matrix 6 mil (0.152 mm)
100 mil Code 39 10 m (33 ft)
*With industrial-grade cable ordered separately.
**Performance may be impacted by barcode quality and environmental conditions.