Granit 1920i DPM
Granit 1920i Industrial Direct Part Mark (DPM)
provides fast, accurate scanning of direct part marks on wide variety of materials, surfaces and marking methods
The direct part marks commonly used for product tracking and traceability in industries such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceutical, defense and aerospace are tough for conventional scanners. Not so for the super-tough Granit™ 1920i industrial areaimaging scanner. Part of the durable, market-proven Granit family, the Granit 1920i scanner captures virtually any direct part mark with ease, along with standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels.
The secret lies in the Granit 1920i scanner’s highly innovative lighting system, which allows the imager to optimally illuminate marks of any type, on any surface. Low-angle, direct lighting provides the uniform illumination required for dot peen and laser-etched marks. An integrated diffuser delivers the soft, indirect light required for marks on shiny, round or otherwise highly reflective surfaces.
- An innovative multiillumination system enables scanning of virtually any type of direct part mark – regardless of size, surface, marking method or contrast.
- The Honeywell specialized DPM decoder assures high and accurate reading yields on difficult direct part marks.
- With its ability to read standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels, the scanner provides companies with maximum value: a single solution to meet their end-to-end scanning needs.
- Tested to withstand the toughest environments: rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.3 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) – and temperatures as low as -30°C (-22°F).
- A laser-spot aimer, omnidirectional scanning and features such as automatic cycling through multiple illumination modes make it easy for operators to target and use the scanner.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 134 mm x 74.5 mm x 193 mm (5.27 in x 2.93 in x 7.6 in)
Weight: 312 g (11 oz)
Input Voltage: 4.0V DC – 5.5V DC
Operating Power: 2.35 W (470 mA @5V DC)
Standby Power: 0.5 W (100 mA @5V DC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge
Operating Temperature: -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 50 2 m (6.5 ft) drops to concrete at -30°C (-22°F)
Tumble: 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles
Environmental Sealing: IP65
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux
ESD: ±20 kV air discharge; ±8 kV contact discharge
Scan Pattern: Area Imager
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 41.4°; Vertical: 32.2°
Symbol Contrast: 25% minimum reflectance difference Min. Resolution: 1D 2.5 mil; 2D 4 mil
Pitch, Skew: 1D: ±45°, ±65°; 2D: ±45°, ±45°
Reading Indicators: LED, Beeper and Vibrator
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, stacked, 2D and postal symbologies
Warranty: 3-year factory warranty