Honeywell Fusion 3780
Omnidirectional Laser Scanner
seamlessly switch from handheld to hands-free presentation scanning on the fly.
The Fusion™ 3780 laser barcode scanner is ideal for medium-volume retailers. It combines omnidirectional and single-line laser scanning into a lightweight, ergonomic handheld device that’s also affordable.
The Fusion 3780 is an affordable handheld devices that provides omnidirectional laser scanning plus single-line scanning capability for standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies. The device’s 20-line scan pattern provides superior scanning over existing single line handheld scanners making it ideal for medium-volume retailers, including specialty stores, pharmacies, liquor stores, and convenience stores.
The Fusion 3780 scanner also offers attractive features and options that increase operator control, productivity and ease of use even further.
- Patented CodeGate™ technology lets you easily target the desired barcode and complete data transmission with the press of a single button.
- Automatic in-stand operation lets you scan barcodes hands free.
- The adjustable stand features 50 degrees of tilt and three locking positions so your cashiers can position the scanner for their individual comfort and optimal performance. Stabilized with a weighted metal base; hard-mount the stand to a checkout counter or wall.
- Optional integration of RF EAS Antenna increases efficiency by letting you simultaneously deactivate RF EAS tags and decode barcodes.
- Standard features such as Flash ROM, MetroSelect™ and MetroSet™2 programming, and user replaceable cables protect your investment by enabling the Fusion 3780 scanner to grow with you and your application needs.
• Primary Omnidirectional Scan Pattern: Aggressive scanning in any orientation, increasing throughput
• Secondary Single-Line Scan Pattern: With a push of a button, switch to a targeted single-line for menu scanning applications
• Automatic In-Stand Detection: Hands-free operation for presentation scanning reduces operator fatigue
• Sleep Mode With IR Wake Up: Multiple sleep modes reduce power consumption, extending life and lowering cost of operation
• Optional Integration of RF EAS Antenna: Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating RF EAS tags and decoding bar codes
Dimensions (LxWxH) 189 mm x 65 mm x 73 mm (7.4˝ x 2.6˝ x 2.9˝)
Weight 195 g (6.9 oz)
Input Voltage 5 VDC ± 0.25 V
Operating Power 1.4 W (275 mA @ 5 V)
Standby Power 1.0 W (200 mA @ 5 V)
Host System Interfaces USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46xx (RS485), OCIA
Operating Temperature -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
Storage Temperature -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
Humidity 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop Designed to withstand multiple 1.5 m (5´) drop
Environmental Sealing Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
Light Levels 4842 Lux
Scan Pattern Omnidirectional: 5 fields of 4 parallel lines; Button activated single line
Scan Speed Omnidirectional: 1,333 scan lines per second; Single line: 67 scan lines per second
Print Contrast 35% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew 60°, 60°
Decode Capability Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies
Warranty 3 year factory warranty