Honeywell Dolphin 75e
Dolphin 75e Handheld computer
Sleek, intuitive and highly versatile.
The Dolphin 75e mobile computer is a versatile multimodal device. It delivers significant operational gains and flexibility for your enterprise.
Despite its good looks, the 75e device is tough. Its durable IP67-rated design means the 75e device will keep working even if it’s dropped or completely immersed in water. That makes it an ideal choice for the retail backroom, busy shopping areas, or in hectic line-busting environments.
When an employee’s hands are occupied serving customers or replenishing store shelves, single-purpose devices reduce his ability to access or capture information – minimizing the timesaving benefits and productivity gains for your business.
The Dolphin 75e mobile computer is different. It allows you to use complex, data-intensive applications with multiple input modes, including speech, stylus, touch and keypad gestures.
The 75e mobile computer also leapfrogs traditional, single-purpose devices by letting employees capture 1D and 2D barcode scans, digital signatures and annotations on images. Your team will be able to generate richer, more robust information in less time to improve inventory management, close more sales and enhance customer service.
- An industry-leading Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801 processor with 2.26 GHz quad-core CPU enables more robust application performance at better speeds and power efficiencies.
- A sleek design, yet rugged enough for tough work environments with an IP67 rating for protection from dust and water and the ability to withstand multiple 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles.
- Increases productivity and throughput with an integrated and easy-touse, industry-grade imager that provides aggressive scanning of linear and 2D barcodes.
- Enterprises can take advantage of the flexible support for either Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise or Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Honeywell Repair Service Plans offer comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase, extending the product life expectancy, while providing assurance that your technology investment is being properly maintained
Standard Battery: 134 mm x 73 mm x 18 mm (5.3 in x 2.9 in x 0.7 in)
Extended Battery: 134 mm x 73 mm x 23.9 mm (5.3 in x 2.9 in x 0.9 in)
Standard Battery: 204 g (7.2 oz)
Extended Battery: 244 g (8.6 oz)
-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Withstands multiple 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete, all axes
Exceeds 1,000 0.5m (1.6 ft) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification (standard battery)
Exceeds 300 0.5m (1.6 ft) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification (extended battery)
± 15KV Air and ± 8KV Contact
Independently certified to meet IP67 standards for moisture and particle intrusion
2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core
Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise, Android 6.0 Marshmallow
2GB RAM, 16GB FLASH
109.2 mm (4.3 in) WVGA (480 x 800), super bright, sunlight viewable
Multi-touch projected capacitive touch, optically bonded for extra durability and better sunlight viewability, works with many offthe-shelf gloves and when wet
Windows: Dedicated center scan button, back button, home button, volume up and down keys, power button. Programmable triangle and circle buttons.
Android: Programmable scan keys (center, left, right scan key), option to launch a user selectable app
Speaker, digital microphone with echo and noise cancellation; focus on VoIP quality.
Micro USB, 3.5 mm headphone/mic combo jack
8.0 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash with advanced software features for better image quality.
Accelerometer, ambient light, proximity, gyroscope, compass
User-accessible microSD slot (SDHC compatible). Please check with your Honeywell representative for available qualified card options
Standard: Li-Ion 3.7 V, 1670 mAh
Extended: Li-Ion 3.7 V, 3340 mAh
Hours of Operation
Standard: 6+ hours
Extended: 12+ hours
Dedicated imager capable of decoding standard 1D and 2D barcode symbologies
Honeywell SDKs for Android and Windows
Honeywell Powertools and Demos
One-year factory warranty
No WWAN configuration
1×1 IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
WE8H: OPEN, WEP, WPA2-PSK/Enterprise, PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS Android: OPEN, WEP, WPA2-PSK/Enterprise, PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS and CCKM
2.4 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive “frequency hopping” Bluetooth v4.0; Class 2, 10 m (33 ft) line of sight
Integrated NFC reader Embedded Secure Element (Android)