honeywells dolphin 6510 mobile computer
Headers in this section are always set to H3
The lightweight and versatile Honeywell Dolphin™ 6510 mobile computer provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications in retail, supply chain and light-industrial environments.
Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless connectivity provides users with access to critical data throughout the enterprise, while Bluetooth® connectivity facilitates efficient wireless connection to peripheral devices. Advanced security protocols enhance data security.
Its ergonomic form factor features a tapered keypad that fits easily in any user’s hand. A large color touchscreen display allows users to see more of an application on a single screen, enhancing the user experience for touchscreen-based graphical applications. Multiple keypad options – 28-key numeric and 52-key full alphanumeric – are available to meet application requirements and user preference.
- Large color touchscreen display and multiple keypad options offer easy, flexible solutions to meet key- or graphics-based data entry requirements.
- Advanced integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth technology deliver real-time network access to critical information and support advanced wireless security standards.
- Class-leading 1 GHz microprocessor supports the Microsoft® Windows® CE 6.0 platform.
- Powers scan-intensive, real-time wireless applications continuously for 10 hours or more, enhancing productivity while greatly extending useful battery life and reducing replacement costs.
- Provides a productivityenhancing solution for applications that require high-volume scanning such as inventory management and stock replenishment.
Dimensions (Lx W x H):
With Standard Battery: 200 mm x 83 mm x 41 mm (7.9 in x 3.3 in x 1.6 in)
With Extended Battery: 200 mm x 83 mm x 44 mm (7.9 in x 3.3 in x 1.7 in) – includes handstrap
At Grip: 61 mm (2.4 in)
With Standard Battery: 349 g (12.3 oz)
With Extended Battery: 377 g (13.3 oz) – includes handstrap
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
(14°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
(-4°F to 158°F)
Humidity: 95% humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Withstands multiple 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to
concrete, all axis and across operating
Tumble: 500 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles (1,000 impacts)
ESD: Air: ±15kV; Contact: ±8kV
Environmental Sealing: Independently certified
to meet IP54 standards for moisture and particle
Processor: Texas Instruments OMAP3715 1 GHz
Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
Memory: 512 MB RAM; 1024 MB Flash
Display: 8.89 cm (3.5 in) active matrix
65,000-color LCD with backlight, QVGA
(240 x 320)
Keypad: 28-key numeric with shifted alpha and
backlit keys; 52-key full alphanumeric with
Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker, stereo
I/O Ports: High-speed USB v2.0 (480 Mbps)
Voice Communication: Voice-over-IP and
Application Software: Honeywell Power Tools
Storage Expansion: User-accessible SDHC
memory card slot. Please check current price guide
for available qualified card options
Battery: Li-Ion 3.7V, 3300mAh (12.2Wh)
Expected Hours of Operation: 12 hours
Expected Charge Time: Less than 6 hours
Imager/Scanner: Imager: 5603 (Laser Aimer),
Standard Range (SR), High Density (HD); Adaptus
6.0 imaging technology
Decode Capabilities: Imager reads standard 1D
and 2D symbologies
Warranty: One-year for terminals and peripherals
WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi™ certified
Wi-Fi Alliance Certification, Wireless Security
Supplicant (DeviceScape), 802.1x, WPA2, EAP,
WEP, LEAP, TKIP,
MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK, PEAP,
Bluetooth® Class II (10 m) v2.1 Enhanced Data Rate
(EDR) with on-board antenna. BQB certified