Honeywell CN51 mobile computer
The CN51 Mobile Computer offers unparalleled versatility and performance for mobile workers.
The Honeywell CN51 Mobile Computer offers unparalleled versatility, allowing the choice of Windows® or Android™ operating systems on a single device coupled with a power-packed 1.5 GHz dual-core, multi-engine processor, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB Flash for the highest degree of future-proofing capability.
Designed for a superior user experience, the CN51 computer’s large, multi-touch, outdoor-readable screen provides ample room for application viewing with less scrolling and greater productivity, as well as more space for capturing signatures. It’s also equipped with state-of-the-art smart battery technology, delivering enough power to last a full shift and reducing the cost for replacement batteries.
- Supports Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems for flexible application support and migration.
- Large 4 in. brilliant WVGA multi-touch display allows for more graphical user interface, displaycentric applications.
- Withstands multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and has an IP64 seal rating against rain and dust.
- Features best-inclass motion tolerance and support for omnidirectional 1D and 2D barcode scanning.
- Features WAN radio options with voice and data support including UMTS and Flexible Network UMTS/ CDMA, PTT, as well as 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth® and GPS with GLONASS support.
Dimensions with Battery (L x W x D): 164 mm x 74 mm x 28 mm (base of unit) or 32 mm (top of unit) (6.45 in x 2.93 in x 1.09 in or 1.26 in)
Weight with Battery: 350 g (12.3 oz)
Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
Charging Temperature: +5°C to +35°C (+41°F to +95°F)
Relative Humidity: Non-condensing, 95% Rain &
Dust Resistance: IP64
Tumble Specification: 1,000 – 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles at room temperature
Drop Specification: 26 drops from 1.5 m (5 ft) to concrete across the operating temperature range per MIL-STD 810G
Electrostatic Discharge: ±15kV air discharge, ±8kV direct discharge
Smart Battery Pack: 3.7V, 3920mAh; batteries are IEEE 1725 compliant, Li-Ion, removable, rechargeable
Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android 6.0 Marshmallow with GMS
Texas Instruments 1.5 GHz OMAP 4470 dual-core, multi-engine processor architecture
MEMORY & STORAGE
Memory: 1 GB RAM
ROM: 16 GB Flash customer-accessible microSD slot for removable memory cards up to 32 GB
• 101.6 mm (4.0 in), 480 x 800 pixel (WVGA) TFT-LCD display
• LCD supports 24 bpp color depth
• LED backlight
• Ambient light sensor
• Resistive multi-touch touch panel
USB – High Speed 2.0 Host, USB – High Speed 2.0 Client
SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS & COMPONENTS
• SmartSystems Foundation provides a single, integrated environment for hands-free deployment and management of devices on-site or remote. Also compatible with leading third-party data and device management products.
• ScanNGo for easy barcodebased enterprise-wide device provisioning. It can be used to download device management software from Honeywell ISVs.
• CloneNGo, a peer-to-peer device management software that enables simple device cloning, eliminating the need to use a management console for device provisioning.
Application Development: Honeywell Developer Library
Imaging Solutions: VIN scanning, Reusable Container Serial Number Scanning, Remote Deposit Capture, License Plate Verification, Mobile Document Imaging, Shipment Address Verification, etc.
Device Health Monitoring: On-board monitoring of key subsystems including scanning, communications and battery life; remote access requires SmartSystems management option
Web Browsing: Honeywell HTML5 Browser
Skynax® Mobile Communications
Wireless WAN Options:
UMTS/HSPA+ (Voice and Data): Worldwide except Americas, Australia and New Zealand
UMTS/HSPA Frequencies: 900, 2100 MHz Max Speeds (Network Dependent): Uplink – 5.76 Mbps; Downlink – 14.4 Mbps
GSM/GPRS/EDGE Frequencies: 900, 1800 MHz Max Speeds (Network Dependent): Uplink – 384 Kbps; Downlink – 384 Kbps
Flexible Network (Voice and Data): Americas, Australia and New Zealand (can be switched between the
UMTS and CDMA radio networks)
UMTS/HSPA+UMTS Frequencies: 800, 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
GSM/GPRS/EDGE Frequencies: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
Max Speeds (Network Dependent): Uplink – 5.76 Mbps; Downlink – 14.4 Mbps CDMA/EV-DO Rev A
Dual-Band CDMA2000 Bands: BC0 and BC1 (800/1900 MHz)
Max Speeds (Network Dependent): Uplink – 1.8 Mbps; Downlink – 3.1 Mbps
Wireless LAN: IEEE® 802.11 a/b/g/n on devices without Wireless WAN radio; IEEE 802.11 b/g/n on cellular devices
Security: Wi-Fi Certified for WPA and WPA2, WAPI Certified
Cisco® Compatibility: CCXv4
Encryption: WEP (64- or 128-bit), AES, TKIP
Wireless PAN: Integrated Bluetooth Power Class 1.5 Version 4
GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM (WITH WAN RADIO OPTION)
12-channel integrated GPS; networkindependent autonomous mode; supports assisted operation via XTRA, CP E911
• GPS dedicated AT commands
• Protocol: NMEA-0183 v2.3
• Tracking Sensitivity: better than -158 dBm
• GLONASS support
Accelerometer: Embedded accelerometer enables automatic or application-specific features such as screen rotation, drop detection or system suspend.
Supports VoIP / speech recognition / push-to-talk applications; speaker and front panel microphone for handset audio communication and audio recording; wireless Bluetooth headset support.
INTEGRATED SCANNER OPTIONS
EA30 High-Performance MotionTolerant 2D Imager:
(up to 500 in/s) white LED illumination; red laser aimer and framer optimized for all lighting conditions. Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D barcodes; 1D as small as 4 mils; 2D as small as 6.6 mils. Refer to User’s Manual for depth-of-field performance.
EA31 High-Performance MotionTolerant 2D Imager:
(up to 400 in/s) white LED illumination. Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D barcodes; 1D as small as 4 mils; 2D as small as 6.6 mils. Refer to User’s Manual for depth-of-field performance.
INTEGRATED CAMERA OPTION
5-megapixel auto focus color camera with LED flash
27-key numeric or 43-key QWERTY with backlit keypad
Supports all CN50 charging and docking accessories as well as FlexDock modular docking system, vehicle dock, vehicle holder, snap-on adaptors, removable scan handle, DEX adapter and magnetic stripe reader.