ck71 ultra-rugged handheld computer
the perfect balance of ruggedness and duty cycle, even in the most extreme conditions.
A true no-compromise solution. In addition to being 31% smaller and lighter than other form factors in its class, the CK71 mobile computer is optimized for your warehouse and distribution environments with premium, industrial-grade materials.
These ultra-rugged devices give workers the flexibility to quickly transition to tasks that require near or far scanning, speech, voice and image capture – all without wasting time finding and re-orienting themselves on unfamiliar devices. Because the CK71 computer supports Honeywell wired or wireless headsets and voice software, you’ll have the option of traditional or voice-enabled workflows.
The CK71 mobile computer also features unique device health reporting capability. It provides insight never before available, allowing workers and IT administrators to monitor and prevent issues before they impact operations. Monitor key subsystems, including battery life, scanning and communications. Simply use the device’s on-board dashboard. Or monitor the device remotely through the Honeywell SmartSystems™ Foundation management console. In either case, you’ll optimize and better utilize your mobile computing assets.
The CK71 mobile computer is just one model out of four ergonomic designs that are available in the 70 Series family. Each model includes choices of radios, keypads, imagers, software and services, giving you the option of tailoring a specific solution to meet the various application areas within your environment and the preferences and needs of your employees.
- 31% smaller and lighter than leading devices in the ultra-rugged class.
- Industry’s fastest and farthest imaging engines deliver superior motion tolerance and barcode read range.
- Exceptional peripheral support and snap-on accessories provide versatility for every distribution environment.
- Advanced power and battery management technologies extend device run time and reduce the expense of replacement batteries.
- Non-incendive options for hazardous locations.
Height: 5.0 cm (1.98 in)
Length: 23.7 cm (9.33 in)
Width: 8.0 cm (3.16 in); grip area 6.42 cm (2.53 in)
584 g (19.75 oz) with battery
-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)*
Transitory Exposures to -30C
+5°C to +35°C (41°F to 95°F)
-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
Relative Humidity: Non-condensing, 95%
2.4 m (8 ft) to concrete per MIL-STD 810G, 1.8 m (6 ft) to concrete across operating temperature range per MIL-STD 810G 2,000 (1 m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification
+/- 15 kV air discharge; +/- 8 kV direct discharge
Rain & Dust Resistance: IP67
Products in the 70 Series family with NI certification comply with the following:
- Safety: cULus Listing – ISA/ANSI 12.12.01
- Gases: Class I – Groups A, B, C, D
- Dusts: Class II – Groups F, G
- Fibers and flyings: Class III
- Max Ambient: 50°C T6
- Suitable for use in Division 2 locations
Multi-Processor Architecture: Texas Instruments® 1 GHz multi-engine processor architecture
Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
Memory and Storage
Flash ROM: 1 GB Flash (800 MB available)
Memory/Storage Extensions: Customer-accessible micro-SD slot for removable memory cards up to 32 GB
RAM Memory: 512 MB RAM (384 MB available)
Numeric with function keys
Both keypad options feature hard keycaps with laser-etched legends.
8.9 cm (3.5 in) Transmissive VGA
480 x 640 pixels
65,536 (16 bit RGB) Colors
High-Durability Touch Screen
Ambient Light Sensor
Battery Capacity: 3.7 V, 5200 mAh
Battery Type/Supply: Li-Ion, removable, rechargeable
Scan Engine Options
- EX25 Near/Far 2D High-performance Imager: capable of scanning 1D and 2D barcodes from 15.2 cm to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft)
- N5603ER High-performance 2D Imager: capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D barcodes; 1D as small as 5 mil; standard UPC codes up to 53 cm (21 in)
Optional licensing for Direct Part Marking (DPM) reading capability.
- FlexDock modular docking system
- Vehicle dock and holder
- Snap-on adaptors
- Removable scan handle
- Magnetic stripe reader
- Integrated Camera Option: 5-Megapixel autofocus color camera with LED flash
- Accelerometer: Embedded accelerometer enables automatic or application-specific features such as screen rotation or system suspend
- Integrated Bluetooth® Class II, Version 2.1+EDR
Intermec Developer Library: www.intermec.com/dev
Apps and Components
- VERDEX (Imaging-based data extraction and verification)
- eMDI (Mobile Document Imaging)
- Intermec Client Pack (Terminal Emulator/Browser)
Skynax® Mobile Communications
Smart Systems Support
- Device Management: Intermec SmartSystems™ support includes ScanNGo provisioning for use alone or with device management software from Intermec ISVs
- Device Health Monitoring: Remote access requires SmartSystem Management option