Ck3X Handheld Computer
high-performance, omnidirectional scanning and industry-leading battery life.
With the pace and competitiveness of business today, customers expect accurate orders to be delivered on time and damage-free, every time.
Extending the popular ergonomic design of the CK3 model, the CK3X Mobile Computer takes the best and makes it even better. It equips your workers for accuracy and productivity with a mobile solution that’s easy to deploy – and gives you a fast return on your investment.
Even better, the CK3X mobile computer comes without the bulk and size of traditional rugged devices in the same class.
- Take your choice of integrated area imagers: standard range scanning or near/far range scanning.
- Unsurpassed scanning performance on 1D and 2D barcodes, even on poor-quality or damaged codes.
- Support for omnidirectional scanning plus very high motion tolerance make it easy for workers to capture an accurate scan and quickly move to the next task.
Support for omnidirectional scanning plus very high motion tolerance make it easy for workers to capture an accurate scan and quickly move to the next task.
- Choice of integrated high-motion tolerance 2D area imager or 2D near/far area imager supports high-performance, omnidirectional scanning.
- Supports industry-standard 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth wireless technology radio for adaptable communications.
- Industry-leading battery performance will last a full shift and beyond.
- Designed to support Vocollect voice to combine voice-directed workflows with traditional barcode data collection.
- Optional field-installable RFID reader to adapt to your changing data collection needs.
Length: 21.6 cm (8.53 in)
Width: 8.3 cm (3.29 in)
6.1 cm (2.4 in) – grip area
Depth: 3.6 cm (1.42 in)
499 g (17.6 oz) with 5.1Ah battery
-10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
+5°C to +35°C (+41°F to +95°F)
-20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
1.5 m (5 ft) to concrete per MILSTD 810G across operating temperatures
1,000 (1.0 m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification
+/- 15 kV air discharge, +/- 8 kV direct discharge
Rain and Dust Resistance
IP54, category 1
Texas Instruments 1GHz multi-engine processor architecture
Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld built on Windows 6.5.3 technology with Intermec HTML5 Browser (available via download)
Memory and Storage
Flash ROM: 1GB Flash
Memory/Storage Extensions: Customer-accessible micro-SD slot for removable memory cards up to 32GB
RAM Memory: 256MB RAM
Both keypad options feature backlit hard keycaps with laser-etched legends
- 8.9 cm (3.5 in) Transmissive QVGA
- 240 x 320 pixels
- 65,536 (16 bit RGB) Colors
- High-Durability Touch Screen
- LED Backlight
Battery Pack: Removable, rechargeable
- Included – User removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 5100 mAh (18.5 Watt-hours)
- Optional – Removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 5200 mAh (18.5 Watt-hours) Smart Pack
- Optional – Removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 2000 mAh (7.4 Watt-hours)
Scan Engine Options:
EA30 high performance motion-tolerant 2D Imager; (up to 500in/s) white LED illumination; red laser aimer and framer optimized for all lighting conditions. Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D barcodes; 1D as small as 4 mil; 2D as small as 6.6 mils. Refer to User’s Manual for depth of field performance.
EX25 near/far 2D Imager: Capable of scanning 1D and 2D barcodes from 15.2 cm to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft). Refer to User’s Manual for depth of field performance.
Supports most CK3 charging and docking accessories as well as FlexDock modular docking system, vehicle dock and holder, snap on adaptors and removable scan handle.
USB – Full Speed 2.0 OTG©, USB – Full Speed 2.0 Client©
Wireless LAN: IEEE®802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band WLAN
Security: WiFi Certified for WPA and WPA2
Authentication: 802.1x Cisco
Encryption: WEP (64 or 128 bit), AES, TKIP
Wireless PAN: Integrated Bluetooth® Class II, Version 2.1+
EDR Operating Channels: 0 to 78 (2402-2480 MHz)
Data Rates: 1, 2, 3 Mbps