Granit 1910i & 1911i
Honeywell's Granit 1910i &1911i
Industrial-Grade Area-Imaging Scanner
The Granit 1910i (wired) & 1911i (wireless) area-imaging scanner is optimized for demanding, arm’s-length scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes
The Granit™ 1910i industrial-grade area-imaging scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. Featuring a custom-built housing that is redefining the standard for scanner reliability, the IP65-rated Granit 1910i scanner is built to survive 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft), even at -30°C (-22°F). As a result, businesses deploying this industry-leading offering can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
Powered by sixth-generation Honeywell Adaptus™ imaging technology and its revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1910i scanner provides users with the same exceptional barcode reading performance as the best-in-class Xenon™ series of area-imaging scanners. From poorly printed and damaged codes to low-density linear codes, the Granit 1910i scanner is built to read virtually all barcodes with ease – supporting maximum operator productivity with its enhanced illumination, crisp laser aiming and extended depth of field.
- The custom-built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) at -30°C (-22°F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Adaptus 6.0 imaging technology provides aggressive barcode reading and unrivaled accuracy, while the scanner feedback is enhanced for use in extreme industrial environments.
- The TotalFreedom™ area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing – eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- With outstanding performance on poor-quality and damaged barcodes, the scanner helps users maintain productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes manual entry.
- Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 75 cm (29.5 in) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 133 mm x 75 mm x 195 mm (5.2 in x 2.9 in x 7.6 in)
Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
Input Voltage: 4.0V DC to 5.5V DC
Operating Power: 2.35 W (470 mA @ 5V DC)
Standby Power: 0.5 W (100 mA @ 5V DC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 TTL
Operating Temperature*: -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 50 2 m (6.5 ft) drops to concrete at -30°C (-22°F)
Tumble: 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles
Environmental Sealing: IP65 Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles) ESD: ±20 kV air discharge, ±8 kV contact discharge
Scan Pattern: Area Imager (838 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 610 cm/s (240 in/s) at 16.5 cm (6.5 in) and 381 cm/s (150 in/s) at 25 cm (10 in) for 13 mil UPC
Scan Angle: ER Focus: Horizontal: 31.6°; Vertical: 24.4°
Symbol Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: 45°, 65°
Warranty: Three-year factory warranty