Xenon 1900h & 1902h
Enhanced Xenon 190xh area-imaging healthcare scanner
Honeywell’s Xenon healthcare scanners have been the choice for best-in-class healthcare organizations looking to improve patient safety
Setting the high watermark for scanning performance, the Enhanced Xenon 1900h & 1902h utilizes Honeywell’s sixth-generation Adaptus™ area-imaging technology for incredibly responsive reading of virtually all 1D, PDF, and 2D bar codes—even challenging high-density, low contrast, translucent or damaged codes. ColorFusion™ technology adds color imaging, allowing the scanner to read color bar codes that are becoming more prevalent in healthcare environments.
To enhance patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity, the Enhanced Xenon 1900h & 1902h can be quickly toggled into Patient Do-Not-Disturb mode. When in this mode, audible feedback is disabled and replaced by additional visual display options that provide positive status indication to the clinician. Additionally, a unique Scan Lamp mode can be activated with the touch of a button. When mounted above a workstation on wheels (WoW) display, the Scan Lamp casts white illumination to the work surface. This allows staff to read labels, verify medication, or enter data—all without having to turn on the room light and disturb resting patients.
- Efficient Wireless Performance: Bluetooth™ wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from base.
- Flexible Radio Power Management: Limits the radio power output of the scanner to minimize interference with other devices.
- High Performance Color Area-Imaging: Powered by Adaptus™ and ColorFusion™ technologies, Xenon delivers unrivaled scanning performance.
- Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
- Patient Comfort Features: Quickly toggle into Patient Do-Not-Disturb and Scan Lamp modes to maintain clinician productivity during night shifts, or when resting patients are present.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm (4.1˝ x 2.8˝ x 6.3˝)
Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
Input Voltage: 4 VDC to 5.5 VDC
Operating Power: 2.3 W (450mA @ 5 VDC)
Standby Power: 0.45 W (90mA @ 5 VDC)
Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Drop: Designed to withstand 50 1.8 m (6´) drops to concrete
Environmental Sealing: IP41
Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
Scan Pattern: Area Image (838 x 640 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 610 cm/s (240 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Scan Angle: Horizontal 41.4°; Vertical: 32.2°
Symbol Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: 45°, 65°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies *Note:
Decode capabilities dependent on kit configuration
Warranty: 5 year factory warranty