SMG3 in the News
SMG3 Reviewed: Honeywell’s Thor VM3-The industry’s most capable full-size vehicle-mounted computer
When you work in a distribution center environment, you need a vehicle mount computer that can withstand even the toughest environment. Honeywell’s Thor VM3 fits the bill perfectly. Not only is it one of the top full-size mobile computers on the market, but it delivers operational capabilities that can help make your workplace much more efficient. Here are some of our favorite key features:
- Smart dock enables mounting and removal in seconds, saving on support and maintenance costs while maximizing efficiency by allowing dynamic shifting of computers as workload changes.
- User field-replaceable front panel reduces maintenance costs by allowing users to service the most wear and abuse-prone components themselves rather than returning them to the depot.
- Ignition control eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by dead vehicle battery.
- Powerful, versatile platform enable superior performance of data-intensive applications. Plus, the Thor VM3 is Microsoft Windows-based, so integration and application development are simple.
- Operating system upgrade path for customers who need backward compatibility to their Windows CE installed base now but want to upgrade in the future.
- The VM3 can be deployed in multiple application environments-from dry goods to cold storage, indoor or outdoor, in-premise or intermodal facilities, in any IT environment.
The Thor VM3 will help you streamline operations, work efficiently, keep track of data on the job, and most importantly, make your lives easier. If you’d like to know more about it, we’d be happy to tell you. Just give us a shout.