SMG3 in the News
Six benefits of the SMG3 EDGE mobile asset lifecycle management portal
SCHAUMBURG, IL – (July 20th, 2015) – Think about it-wouldn’t it be easier to access device information, service requests, and order information in real-time? That’s where our SMG3 Edge Mobile Lifecycle Management Portal comes into the picture. Instead of getting the answers from multiple different sources about your mobile devices, we give you a one-stop shop to manage your assets easily.
Here is just a brief list of some of the benefits SMG3’s EDGE has to offer:
- Online procurement – Online ability to order additional product from a pre-set list of previously purchased equipment.
- Asset tracking – A comprehensive list of your company’s assets by serial number, location, warranty information, and contract numbers, including spare pool units.
- Tech support – The creation and management of tech support tickets including the monitoring, escalation, communication, closure, and follow-up procedures.
- Return Merchandise Authorization – The creation and management of RMA cases, including RMA ticket initiation, shipping directions, and communication throughout the process.
- Custom Reporting – A set of reports based on specific customer metrics, assets, and inventory for download.
- Manufacturer Information – Access up-to-date manufacturer information on bug fixes, operation systems updates, security patches, upgrades, and more.
- Invoice and order tracking – Easily track, view, and pay invoices and monitor real-time order tracking data including lead times, shipping, and delivery information.
Interested in a demo? Let us know and we’ll show you what our EDGE portal has to offer.