The SMG3 Marketing Department is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the CMO and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant work life experience
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing or advertising
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to travel to all marketing events
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups, and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues, and ordering marketing materials.
- Record keeping of marketing projects and status within Salesforce.com
Full-Time (Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm)
Please email us your resume, and any other content related to this role to get the process started.