Inbound Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven Inbound Marketing Specialist – Marketing Automation responsible for the marketing funnel for our company. You will work on attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- HubSpot Certified, preferred
- Inbound Certified and Marketing Software Certified
- Experience using HubSpot in conjunction with Salesforce
- 2-3 year of relevant experience
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Build with CMO a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Identify automation opportunities to increase efficiency within team processes.
Full-Time (Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm)
Please email us your resume, and any other content related to this role to get the process started.