Find out how with Honeywell’s complete, integrated retail workflows solutions.
Today’s retailers recognize the need for an effective omni-channel strategy. For your brick-and-mortar stores, that means technology solutions designed to grow top-line revenue – solutions that extend marketing initiatives to the consumer smartphone, integrate with e-commerce, provide greater mobility and data visibility, and improve the customer experience.
Only Honeywell offers a complete portfolio of integrated retail workflow solutions to deliver what your organization needs: Results. Is your business ready to rise?
- Boost Sales, Customer Service and Productivity: Voice-directed workforce management solves many omni-channel challenges, allowing brick-and-mortar management teams in grocery, apparel and electronics retailers to compete within an evolving competitive landscape, all while enhancing the corporation’s omni-channel offerings.
- Are You Using Smartphones for Data Capture?: Although smartphones are capable of scanning and decoding barcodes, they are not designed for use in high-volume, high-velocity scanning applications, or when poor lighting or poorly printed barcodes are involved. Find out why purpose-built solutions are the wiser investment.
- Point of Sale: Minimize your shoppers’ checkout time. Automate loyalty program enrollment and age verification. Unlock the full potential of your mobile marketing programs.
- Customer Engagement: By putting the right technologies in the hands of your store associates, you’ll not only increase customer engagement, but also employee engagement. Honeywell solutions are optimized to help you compete in a connected world.
- Mobile Marketing: Today’s smartest retailers are also the smartest marketers. Find out how they utilize Honeywell technologies in-store to maximize the impact of their mobile marketing programs and loyalty programs.
- Store Operations: Improve performance, profitability and the customer experience. Honeywell solutions empower your retail team to boost productivity, reduce stock-outs, and increase customers’ basket size.