We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall Marketing efforts. The Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, or, public relations preferred
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or public relations.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships
- Use of Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and personal sales skills
- Demonstrated successful experience with creating presentations
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management, and page layout (particularly through the Adobe Creative suite)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- A commitment to recognizing and carrying out the Organization’s values, vision, and mission
- Assist with all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities
- Assist with creating content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products and services
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (Tweets, FB Posts, Blogging)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Work with our clients and partners to create press releases for announcements, success stories and community involvement.
- Work hand-in-hand with CMO.
- Brainstorm with management to plan and execute trade show participation
- Assist and maintain company PowerPoints templates mirroring company identify guide standards
- Assist with marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
Full-Time (Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm)
Please email us your resume, and any other content related to this role to get the process started.