PARTNERING WITH STRATEGIC MOBILITY GROUP
Help improve efficiency and productivity with Brother mobile and desktop thermal printing solutions.
Brother Mobile Solutions provides answers for helping to improve workers? efficiency and productivity; for cost-effective, on-demand output such as receipts, reports, citations, alerts, maps, invoices and work orders; barcoded and serialized labels for manufacturing that can withstand harsh environments; for generating durable laminated labels for electrical datacom, audio visual & security applications; and for producing large, high-resolution barcode and other labels on demand for warehousing and shipping operations.
Brother goes beyond simply providing products. In concert with our authorized solutions providers, we provide complete mobile and desktop printing solutions to address your unique business challenges through software and hardware customization, solving integration and implementation issues, and providing expert technical support before and after the sale to ensure that you get the best return on your investment.
Mobile and desktop thermal printing solutions:
- Take advantage of our public safety technologysolutions for full-page and small-format printing from laptops and handheld computers for e-citations, Amber Alerts, warrants, accident-scene reports and other documents
- Evidence labeling
- Durable labeling for various indoor and outdoor applications such as incident site or crime scene management
- Small-format and full-page printing from laptops and handhelds for invoices, sales order confirmations, inventory reports, sales order histories, delivery manifests, receipts, customer invoices, returned-goods receipts and other documents
- Durable labeling for marking and tracking assets like delivery crates, bins and carriers; tagging truck and van keys, and providing call-back numbers, warnings, and delivered-on labels for indoors and outdoors
- Full-page and small-format printing from laptops and handhelds for work orders, estimates, delivery documents, receipts, repair diagrams and instructions, and maps
- Durable labeling for service instructions, call-back numbers, warnings, and serviced-on tagging indoors and outdoors
- Full-page and small-format printing from laptops and handhelds for inspection reports, service slips, invoices and receipts, bait station locations, chemicals used, EPA and other compliance documents
- Durable labeling for tagging company property and equipment, as well as providing instructions, call-back numbers, warnings, and serviced-on labels for use indoors and outdoors
- Full-page printing from laptops and handhelds for work orders, switching instructions, invoice/repair receipts for appliances, inspection reports, customer history data, notification slips, GIS field maps, electrical substation maintenance reports, pipeline maps, estimates, materials lists, and energy audits
- Small-format mobile workforce printing capability from handhelds for service tickets, customer notifications, delivery and service acknowledgements, customer invoices, and other small documents
- On-demand, anywhere, anytime, production of durable laminated labels in a variety of sizes and colors with symbols, text, and industry-standard barcode symbologies for asset tagging, warnings, instructions, marking and calibration
- Full-page printing from laptops and handhelds for preliminary estimates, claim summaries, estimates of record, preliminary supplements with summary, supplements of record with summary, assignment sheets, parts lists, work orders, PDR worksheets, framesheet and image reports, total loss valuations and other documents
- On-demand production of durable, laminated serial number, part number, barcode asset, calibration and UL/CSA recognized labels, in a variety of sizes and colors, that can withstand harsh manufacturing environments and remain affixed and clearly readable for years
- Inexpensive paper labels that can be produced on demand for inspection stickers and quality control labels
- Mobile printing from handhelds and vehicle-mounted computers in wireless warehouse environments for barcoded put-away, cross-docking, sorting, pick, packing, shipping, and RMA labels
- Desktop production of pre-sized and continuous-length wide paper labels that can included serialization, high-resolution barcodes, text and graphics from PCs or by connecting directly to many scanners, weigh scales and other devices to print without a PC
- Handheld labeling solutions for durable laminated labels on-demand for wrapping and flagging wires and cables; labeling patch panels, electrical panels, outlet covers and faceplates; tagging company property and equipment, as well as providing instructions, call-back numbers, warnings, and serviced-on labels for use indoors and outdoors
- Desktop labeling solutions for production of durable laminated labels on-demand in strips for distribution to cable and wiring crews to insure consistent marking of wires and cables; patch panels, electrical panels, outlet covers and faceplates; and for tagging company property and equipment
- Compact powered desktop thermal printing solutions that bridge the gap between desktop thermal printers and mobile printers and help retailers produce the shelf-edge labels, price tags, receipts and more practically anywhere within a retail environment, even when no power outlets or network jacks are available.
- Fast full-page printing from popular Windows®, Android® or iOS®-based tablets, smartphones and laptops. Prints practically anywhere – patient instructions, medication lists, teaching guides, consent forms and waivers, patient master demographics and other documents. Delivers high-resolution text, pictures and graphics at point of care from compact portable battery-powered devices that easily fit in a briefcase or shoulder bag.
CONTACT US TO START TRANSFORMING YOUR OPERATIONS TODAY
Strategic Mobility Group can help!
At Strategic Mobility Group, we are end-to-end wireless solutions providers with specialized expertise in networking, mobile hardware, software, and services. We offer unsurpassed knowledge and expertise in systems design, installation, integration, and support. With technical insights from industry-leading consultants and certified engineers, we help our clients choose and deploy the right wireless networking and mobile hardware solutions to meet their unique operational needs. Contact us today to request a free consultation and technology assessment, and start transforming your operations with wireless mobility and automation.