PARTNERING WITH STRATEGIC MOBILITY GROUP
“Our main purpose is to manufacture superior products for daily use that improve the quality of life for everyone. From this point on, our full powers will be devoted to this mission.”
– Konosuke Matsushita (Panasonic Founder)
Panasonic Toughbook® rugged laptops are engineered with enterprise-grade security and can withstand drops, spills, dust and grime to perform in the harshest environments. Rugged reliability, low cost of ownership and accolades from reviewers are just a few of the reasons why Panasonic keeps winning over the world’s toughest users.
The Rugged and reliable computing solutions designed to fit your needs
- Toughbook 31 Designed for extreme, rugged conditions and bright, outdoor environments and includes a daylight-readable 13.1″ touchscreen.
- Toughbook 54 The Toughbook 54 is the thinnest and lightest semi-rugged laptop in the world. Available with 1080p FHD display and webcam, discrete graphics, dual hard drives and more!
- Toughbook 53 This entry level, versatile, professional notebook features an optional 14.0″ touchscreen that can be easily read outdoors.
- Toughbook 20 This 2-in-1 detachable laptop features a durable MIL-STD-810G and IP65 design along with a magnesium alloy chassis. And at only 3.9 pounds, this 2-in-1 is good on the go.
- Toughbook 19 Fully-rugged 10.1″ notebook easily converts from a laptop to a tablet with just one hand, and its bright screen can easily be read even in direct sunlight. Touch or multi touch + digitizer models.
- Toughbook C2 With the longest standard battery life in its class, the Panasonic Toughbook C2 has a daylight-readable, multi touch screen and weighs just 3.99 lbs.
In today’s business environment, staying connected is no longer a luxury. It’s the new standard for doing business. That’s why more mobile professionals are turning to the reliability and world-class wireless performance of Panasonic Toughpad tablets that feature embedded Wi-Fi and optional embedded wireless mobile broadband, delivering the “always on” connectivity demanded by the hectic, mobile lifestyles of today’s workforce.
- Toughpad FZ-Q1 A serviceable-battery, fanless, ridged-magnesium chassis design and resistance to dust and dirt give it the durability you need for highly mobile semi-rugged jobs.
- Toughpad FZ-G1 Explore the full-throttle fully rugged Windows® tablet that can take drops, dust, and water from any direction
- Toughpad FZ-M1 The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 is a high-performance, highly configurable, lightweight, 7-inch rugged tablet powered by Windows and an Intel Core i5 vPro processor.
- Toughpad FZ-B2 The smallest Toughpad is as portable as it is rugged. Harness the power of a full PC on the go with a daylight-readable display and enterprise-grade security.
- Toughpad FZ-R1 The world’s first Windows 8.1 tablet computer to incorporate EMV payment solutions, a magnetic stripe reader and NFC payments.
- Toughpad FZ-N1 The fully rugged Panasonic Toughpad®FZ-N1 is the all-in-one Android®handheld you’ve been waiting for.
- Toughpad FZ-E1 The world’s most rugged 5-inch Windows 8.1 Embedded tablet pairs military-grade toughness and enterprise-class mobile computing power.
- Toughpad FZ-X1 The world’s most rugged 5-inch Android tablet with 4G data and voice services.
Efficient and Tamper-proof Evidence Storage
The system’s Video Processing Unit supports up to two 512GB solid-state hard drives and provides full Power-over-Ethernet to attached IP cameras. The system is equipped with a tamper-resistant key lock, and recording can be activated based on predefined triggers such as the use of the vehicle’s siren or other devices. Transferring and managing evidence is simple with the system’s built-in wireless options or via offload using the Arbitrator 360° HD CommandR application.
Capture Evidence from Every Angle
The Arbitrator 360® HD main camera offers the industry’s widest viewing angle, equipped with a 360X digital zoom and ultra-low-light viewing, you can capture clear evidence from a distance, even at night. Arbitrator 360° HD makes recording seamless, with 16 automatic and manual triggers to ensure you capture clear evidence – from double-tapping a wireless mic, to opening a back door, to turning on the light bar. In addition, the system provides the ability to record evidence simultaneously from up to five different cameras and three audio inputs, with pre-recording for up to 90 seconds so you won’t miss a second of critical evidence capture.